People always love to see their family filled with happiness forever, and when there is a kid in your family, then you would be filled with lots of joy. On the other hand, as a parent would always think about their kid’s health and are always in a lookout for healthy recipes for kids. Mostly kids are over smarter than their parents, especially when it comes to the intake of food. It is mainly because kids often would not like to have the same regular meals which are taken by adults and parents.
Moreover, kids are not similar to us; they are in the embryonic stage of growth, so they always need high nutrition, proteins, and minerals to be healthy. But in most cases, kids would not correctly take them even though if we gave in the limited amount they would refuse to accept and make us run behind them to feed them back.
All these things are usually with all parents; some would tackle this with different tricks; instead, some would change themselves to satisfy kids wish. Whatever the methods and remedy may be the final thing should be the kid’s health. Apart from doing all tricks and strategies, a parent should make tasty, healthy recipes for kids with high nutrition and protein content.
Many people would get confused about how to cook such a nutritious and healthy recipe for kids in their taste? Because kids would mostly prefer to have fried items and backed creamy sweet things, this is quite tricky to combine with a healthy recipe.
Nutritious & Healthy Recipes for Kids:
To make it easy for all parents, there are some healthy recipes for kids which can be made in easy ways starting from breakfast till supper are described below.
Recipe: Egg and Tomato Sandwich
- To make this you need toasted muffins, 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil, 2 large eggs, 2 big slices of tomatoes, coarse salt and ground pepper and 2 slices of cheddar.
- In a frying pan add vegetable oil and pour eggs wait for two to three minutes till white and yolk get settled once it is done place pieces of cheese over them and cover the pan with lid. After 5 minutes you can keep the cooked egg above tomato piece which is held above muffins once it is done course them with salt and pepper.
Recipe: Egg in a Pepper
- To make this recipe you need get grounded bell pepper, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, whole 3 eggs, spices, and herbs.
- In frying pan spray some cooking oil and cook peppers in them mix eggs with water together. Pour the mixture into the pepper and cook them add some spices and herbs to the eggs flip them back. As a final touch, add some pepper on it. This recipe would be so colorful that kids would love to have it.
Recipe: Olive Toasts
- To make this recipe, you need to have 3 tablespoon chopped bell peppers, 1 teaspoon olive oil or pan spray, 3 eggs, 1 tablespoon of water and 2 pieces of 8-inch whole wheat tortillas.
- In fry pan cook peppers using olive oil remove pepper once it is cooked then mix the eggs with water together. Then pour the mixture in a frying pan and cook them finely without scrambling them once it is cooked move those above on tortilla as a final finishing steps spray some crushed peppers, spices, and herbs. Place all them in the center of tortillas roll them up then cut them into small pieces and make some sauce too.
This recipe would be the favorite one for all kids as it is colorful and stuffed with egg. When kids have them, it would be so soft as well as crunchier too when it is had with the sauce, and it would taste good.
Recipe: Fruit Pop Stick
- To make this recipe, you can either use coconut cream or non-saturated vanilla cream, honey, strawberries, orange, pineapple, apple, cucumber, ground nuts, and walnuts.
- In a fresh bowl add some coconut cream or non-saturated vanilla creams mix them with fresh honey. Cut all the fruits such as strawberries, orange, apple, cucumber, pineapple into small pieces along with ground nuts and walnuts. Mix all together into fine mixture pour into freezer tray and make them freeze with a pop stick.
This recipe would be a better snack and breakfast for kids as it is similar to stick ice creams. As an alternative, you can chop the ground nuts, and walnuts powder them up, and to topping above the pop stick it would be precisely similar to ice creams. Kids would love to have them.
Recipe: Coconut Brownie Cream
- To make this recipe, you need to have coconut cream, brownies, half milk, vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon olive oil, and some ground nuts.
- First, take a pan and pour some coconut cream then add 1 cup of brownies, 2 cups of half milk then 1tablespoon of vanilla extract mix all the ingredients together and make them as fine paste. Once it is done, make the fry pan ready spread 1 teaspoon of olive oil put chopped ground nuts and walnuts in the pan and fry them. As a final finishing pour the mixture into a glass and do topping with fried walnuts and groundnuts.
This recipe is especially useful for supper time as a healthy dessert if your kid loves to have chill recipe then you can keep this recipe inside the freezer for some time before supper and serve your kid chill cream with fried nuts toppings. They would love to have them as the recipe is chill with crunchy pieces of stuff inside.
Thus all the above recipes are the healthy recipe for kids, which can be made easily and quickly. Moreover, all these recipes would be best for your kids as it is done based on their taste, and they are rich in nutrients, proteins, and many minerals. I hope these recipes would help you lot to handle your kids.